Home Cooking Diary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to homecookingdiary.comBack to homecookingdiary.com  Home ShoppingHome Shopping  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  RegisterRegister  

Blue Ginger Korean Restaurant - Bellevue, WA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Peter
Admin
Peter

Blue Ginger Korean Restaurant - Bellevue, WA Empty
PostSubject: Blue Ginger Korean Restaurant - Bellevue, WA   Blue Ginger Korean Restaurant - Bellevue, WA EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:46 pm

This place is one of the high end Korean restaurants where you see more American customers than all other Korean restaurants combined in Seattle. Food is really good and the decor is also very nice and modern. One thing I really recommend is their pork belly barbecue. It comes with excellent tasting kimchi to be on the grill. The grill is pretty interesting too. It looks like a huge cover of a giant rice pot. The whole idea of cooking your meat on that thing is pretty entertaining. Their Korean spicy miso stew was also really good. One thing I did not like was when I went there during lunch, especially on Saturdays or Sundays, the staffs seemed really tired and hungover that they neglected the service. I mean, come on, it's 1:00 PM! They must've killed bottles of soju the night before or something.
Back to top Go down
https://homecookingdiary.board-directory.net

Blue Ginger Korean Restaurant - Bellevue, WA
Page 1 of 1